In the application for a building permit, there are many documentary requirements that you need to comply with and submit to the Office of the Building Official or OBO, you should follow this step-by-step guide.
Here is the building permit application guide:
1. Duly accomplished and Notarized Unified Application and Ancillary Permit Forms (4 original copies)
2. Barangay Clearance interposing no objection to the proposed/existing project (1 original, 3 photocopies).
3. Certified True Copy of OCT/TCT by the City Register of Deeds; if the applicant is not the registered owner, in addition to the TCT/OCT, a notarized consent from lot owner/Lease Contract/Deed of Absolute Sale (1-original, 3-photocopies)
4. In the absence of any existing Certificate of Title in the name of the applicant a Certification from the CENRO-DENR Office regarding the present status of the land and as authorized occupant of the untitled land (1-original; 3-photocopies)
5. Building Plans, Design, Bill of Materials and Estimates, Project Specifications, and other documents, signed and sealed by designed professionals and signed by the owner (4-sets)
a. Architectural Plans (Architect)
b. Civil/Structural Plans (Civil Engineer)
b.1 Structural Design and Analysis (above 20Sqm. floor area)
b.2 Boring Test (3-floors up)
c. Sanitary/Plumbing Plans (Sanitary Engineer/Plumber)
d. Electrical Plans (Professional Electrical Engineer)
e. Mechanical Plans (Professional Mechanical Engineers), if applicable
f. Electronics Plans (Electronics Communication Engineer), if applicable
g. Geodetic Documents/Line & Grade
h. Fire Protection Plan (if applicable)
6. DOLE’s Construction Safety and Health Program (CSPH), NBC MC# 2, Series of 2011 (1 original copy, 3 photocopies)
7. Valid License (PRC ID) & current PTR of all involved professionals with dry seal & specimen signatures (4-photocopies)
8. For applicants filed by an authorized representative: A Sworn Special Power of Attorney for the representative to file/follow up/signed application and to claim decisions on the application, with valid ID (1 original, 3 photocopies)
9. Height Clearance from CAAP/Road Right of Way Clearance from DPWH (if the structure is fronting National Road/Highway, if necessary ( 1 original copy, 3 photocopies)
10. Affidavit of Undertaking for submission of required clearance/permits from other agencies as stipulated, under Section 302 (12)b of the IRR of the National Building Code of the Philippines or NBCP (1 original copy, 3 photocopies)
If you need a designer for your dream home and arrange the building permit application for you, please contact us.